*(old nfo)

COURAGE

Courage does not always shout . . . Sometimes it is a very quiet voice at the end of the day saying . . . I will try again tomorrow.

Rev 22:20 "Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!"

Monday, March 22, 2010

Aside From that How did Your Weekend Work out for You?

I'm glad Democrats are keeping up with their Bible reading but, but it looks like bribery works out for them better than it did for Judas. Let's face it, you scratch an earnest-looking liberal Democrat, who looks like he gives a hoot about abortion, and you've still got a liberal Democrat. It’s kind of like trying to pet a really cute rabid dog. He will hurt you.

I read a post by a liberal blogger last night. One was all I could stomach. His shtick seems to be that all Republicans are mean-spirited, hateful, epithet screaming, racist thugs. How dare they utilize their freedom of speech? How dare they protest the most blatant thwarting of the Constitution in the history of our country?Sound familiar? I guess that would include me except that, until the Republican Party gets its act together I don’t consider myself a Republican. But I do consider myself a conservative. No, not a moderate conservative. That’s like being slightly pregnant. I’m a full bore, Constitution, gun and Bible clinging, evangelical Christian conservative. I’m the liberals’ worst nightmare. And I won’t shut up. I’m here to stay until someone gets off a shot before I do, or until God says, “Enough, already.”

The so-called passage of the socialized medicine bill was just another link in the chain. But it’s not a fait accompli quite yet. So Nancy Pelosi can continue being seventy, Mr. Prez can continue high-fiving, and Harry Reid can continue sliming around the senate. The people are still out here. The people are pissed. And the people will speak. One way or another. It doesn’t much matter to me and I’ll wager that it doesn’t much matter to the millions of patriots who are restless, irritable and discontent.

Read this, which I borrowed from Mad Mom and let's do whatever it takes to reclaim our country. What are afraid of? A little bloodshed? I hope not. Our Founding Fathers and the brave men and women who won this land sure weren't afraid. What 's it going to take?

Love

Granny

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Hmmm, I 'thought' I commented yesterday, but you're right, we the people need to take back our country! Remember in November and vote them ALL out!