*(old nfo)

COURAGE

Courage does not always shout . . . Sometimes it is a very quiet voice at the end of the day saying . . . I will try again tomorrow.

Rev 22:20 "Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!"

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In Case it Matters

Cecil does it so much better than I do. He can sit day after day and write and write and write and he doesn’t get all bent out of shape. I, on the other hand, have been physically sick since shortly before the 2008 election. After my most recent episode I have decided that nothing is worth my mental and physical health, least of all Barackalmighty. I can still keep up with what’s going on; it’s hard to avoid. But Granny is digging herself an early grave with that pitchfork.

So, after much prayer and a serious talk with Cec, I’ve decided to take a break. I’ll continue blogging, but it will be more Christian oriented, which is probably where I should have been in the first place. But that’s what it’s all about, isn’t it? And that’s what is tearing us apart: the fact that our heritage, as well as our future, is being ripped out of our hands.

I thought of starting another blog, but I have too much time invested in Granny, and I’m very attached to the few followers I have. You stick by me, and I would hate to lose you. So Granny will stay up, and I’ll probably have an occasional irresistible urge to type something political at some point in time. I just can’t do it for a day or two. Or a week or two. I spent the past few days reading up on modest clothing for women and I didn’t suffer from one single heart palpitation or attack of indigestion. How refreshing.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8 KJV)

Thank you for all your support.

God bless

Granny

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Granny, nothing wrong with a change of direction, especially if it benefits YOU (like lowering your BP)... We'll be here!