*(old nfo)

COURAGE

Courage does not always shout . . . Sometimes it is a very quiet voice at the end of the day saying . . . I will try again tomorrow.

Rev 22:20 "Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!"

Monday, August 23, 2010

Shame on Me

Apparently I broken one of the laws of blogging. If I have stepped on anybody's toes, or face, or neck, I apologize from the bottom of my hard little heart. Here is my chastisement and my response for those of you who don't keep up with the handful of comments to my posts:

"Granny?
Do you ever read comments from folks who read your stuff?
I suspect not.
August 18, 2010 7:50 PM

One of the Moons said...

(Name omitted)
Yes, I read every comment. I'm not sure what your problem is today. Perhaps you're having a bad hair day. If so, I can relate. If I don't respond to every comment left on my blog it's not because I'm indifferent. Comments are the lifeblood of blogs and I apperciate every single one of them.

I happens that I have three blogs that I am challenged to keep up with and, due to work, trying to get through the summer with no rain, getting up every morning and having to face what is going in Washington, wondering what the next outrage will be, and trying to be more involved in church, seeing my husband through decision making regarding his prostate cancer, and a thousnad other things that make up my day (and no doubt everyone's day, with variations) I don't always keep up the way I should. But please know this: I'm every bit as concerned as the next blogger about what is happening to America. Maybe I'm not running my blog the way others would have me do. I'll try to respond to the comments more often. I am assuming your comment was loving criticism, since we're all in this together. Or, maybe it was roundabout way of telling me that I don't quite measure up to the other million or so bloggers.

I once told Old NFO that my traffic is about on a par with my shoe size. It remains so now. But that doesn't prevent me from researching when I should be sleeping, from signing petitions, handing out literature, and praying for a cure of the cancer that is spreading like wildfire across this great land of ours, and continuing to try to speak the truth on Granny with a Pitchfork.
I'm sorry you don't want to associate with me anymore. May God go with you.


Love
Granny
August 23, 2010 11:04 AM"

I realize I don't always get the comments posted in timely manner and you have all been very patient with me.
If I am abusing any other area of protocol please let me know and I will try to remedy it before I get gutshot again. I thought we were all in this together.

Love

Granny

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Granny, it's YOUR blog, you can do it any way you want to... :-)