*(old nfo)

COURAGE

Courage does not always shout . . . Sometimes it is a very quiet voice at the end of the day saying . . . I will try again tomorrow.

Rev 22:20 "Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!"

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Fat Calling the Prez Human

This is weird on so many levels it overwhelms me just thinking about it. But the thing that struck me as absolutely hilarious was M.M. telling B.O. he still has a "few more hours" to listen to his heart. WHAT? Do either one of them even know what a heart implies? It implies life. Spare me.

Read it. It might make you go, "Huh? Or something else.

Love

Granny

1 comment:

Donald Borsch Jr. said...

Now that Obama has issued his Afghanistan Plan, I wonder if MM had a heart attack? Maybe he went to McDonald's and drowned his anger in fries?

Inquiring minds want to know...