*(old nfo)

COURAGE

Courage does not always shout . . . Sometimes it is a very quiet voice at the end of the day saying . . . I will try again tomorrow.

Rev 22:20 "Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!"

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Obama? Stalin? Hitler? Pick One

Yesterday I received an email from a dear friend questioning my use of the word "kill" when I spoke of defending my country. I took the message very seriously and this morning I cranked up my computer and found an interesting blog which is run by a Canadian neighbor. In the post in question it he speaks of the horrific battle of Stalingrad, which was the battle during World War II between two enormous egos at the expense of hundreds, probably thousands of men, most of whom didn't have the faintest idea why they were there or what the whole thing was about. I had googled "kill or die for your country" and got so much more. Because my mindset was still in the "kill" mode, I left a comment defending my determination to defend my country's principles, as it were.

This afternoon, after spending the better part of the day struggling with our Commander-in-Chief's pathetic stand on Afghanistan and the deplorable state of morale there, I found this. I will freely admit it made me want to throw my computer out the window into the rain. Barack Hussein Obama is the worst president we have ever had. Far worse than any of us ever anticipated. He is ineptitude run amok. He is evil personified. Obama is Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Ahmadinejad, Amin, Nero, Chavez, Hussein, and Satan all rolled into one stinking, festering, slime-covered wad. Oh, I forgot: it's all Satan.

The only thing that keeps me, and countless other patriots, going is this: God knows. God is in charge. God will prevail. Prayer changes things.

Love

Granny

1 comment:

Donald Borsch Jr. said...

Granny,

You realize, of course, that your words will only be misconstrued as the rantings of an over-zealous right-wing Christian freak, right?

Awesome. Consider me right there beside you.