*(old nfo)

COURAGE

Courage does not always shout . . . Sometimes it is a very quiet voice at the end of the day saying . . . I will try again tomorrow.

Rev 22:20 "Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!"

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Call Barack Obama

I called the White House just now and asked to speak to Barack Obama. Figured he was through sqandering more of our money in the Rose Garden so he’d have a minute to talk to me. I guess he was still busy because the gentleman who answered the phone transferred me to the comment line. After an eight-minute wait I got a real person and I was actually very polite as I left my comment: essentially, as a senior citizen, I feel the health care bill should be trashed and we should start over; the Slaughter Plan is unconstitutional. The end. I didn’t even refer to the president as—well, never mind. The lady I talked to was very courteous and I’m sure she’ll get the message to him right away. I know how important our feedback is to him and that’s probably why he has volunteers taking our messages. What a guy.

To make it easier for you, the number of the White House is 202-456-1414. The comment line is 202-456-1111. If you make a phone call it doesn’t cost that much and you can feel you did your civic duty.

Love

Granny

3 comments:

Storm'n Norm'n said...

I noticed your shredder in the side bar...
Have you checked out Obama's shredder?

http://normanhooben.blogspot.com/2010/03/latest-on-obama-care-first-theyre-going.html

One of the Moons said...

Nice one. Obviously he's upgraded.

Granny

Pamela Zydel said...

Granny: You should've sent a letter with a big sob story about your life, health problems, pet illnesses, the price of gas, mortage payments, hubby not helping around the house, wild grandkids, etc., he gets THOSE first--Priorty, first class mail, I do believe!