*(old nfo)

COURAGE

Courage does not always shout . . . Sometimes it is a very quiet voice at the end of the day saying . . . I will try again tomorrow.

Rev 22:20 "Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!"

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The End

This was lifted from the Washington Times. I already sent it on to Giovanni, because he gets the traffic, but I wanted to put it up here because I want to remember today.

This president is well on his way to destroying America and this editorial says, in a fairly dispassionate way, that he's almost succeeded. We knew we would be destroyed from within and my guess is that if I took to the streets, or stopped by to visit my place of employment, or asked anyone at the supermarket about this I would get blank looks. Nobody cares.


   CHANGE \/ \/ \/


Love


Granny

No comments: